This full day training for boards of international schools is ideal for setting the foundations for effective board work and identifying areas for agreement and development. These full day trainings use Zoom for presentations and utilise break out zoom rooms for focused discussions to ensure all board members are engaged.
The standard format for a full day training includes:
- Board roles and responsibilities
- Fiduciary oversight responsibilities
- Strategic foresight opportunities
- Principles of effective governance
- Head/Board relationships or Head recruitment strategies
- Integrity and rigour on the board
The benefits of engaging all board members in this type of training rather than, or in addition to, the Board Essentials online series, is the opportunity for interactions and discussions. Generally it is through these discussions that ideas are shared among the board that lead to agreement and strategies that emerge and therefore create the driver for the next phase of board development.
Please get in touch to discuss your needs if this content needs tweaking to your particular requirements.